SmartFit® Laptop Riser
Raising Your Level of Comfort at the Desk
About This Product
When you need to lift your laptop up to eye level, there’s no better ergonomic solution than the SmartFit Laptop Riser. Kensington has been a leader in ergonomics for more than 20 years and the laptop riser features the SmartFit System, which allows you to find your personal height setting for optimal comfort to reduce neck and back strain while you work. It also utilizes Zero Footprint mounting so you can mount a compatible Kensington universal dock underneath the laptop platform, keeping your desktop less cluttered.
- SmartFit® System allows you to find your personal comfort colour for optimal ergonomics
- Four available height settings
- Zero footprint mounting allows you to mount a compatible Kensington universal dock under the laptop platform
- Cable management under the laptop platform helps neatly route cords
- Anti-skid pads keep laptop firmly in place
- Kensington Security Slot available on both right and left legs
- Compatible with laptops up to 15.6” and 3.5kg.
- Features: Cable Management, Kensington Security Slot, SmartFit™, Zero Footprint Mounting
- Period of Warranty: 2 years
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 243mm / 9.6"
- Width: 178mm / 7"
- Depth: 251mm / 9.9"
Allows you to select your personal height setting using the included colour-coded fitting chart so you can set the riser at your personalised height
Raise or lower the platform to your custom height, placing the laptop screen at eye level which helps ease neck and back discomfort while working at your desktop
Zero Footprint Enabled
Allows you to mount a compatible Kensington universal docking stations under the platform, which is ideal for desktops with limited space
Unique design under the laptop platform allows you to route cords in a clutter-free way, producing a cleaner desktop experience
Anti-Skid Tilt Design
Ideally angled so any laptop up to 15.6”and 3.5kg is cradled in stability on the platform
Kensington Security Slot
Add a ClickSafe® or MicroSaver® lock to either the right or left leg of the stand to lock it down and keep the riser safe from theft