ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock
The 1-Step Security Solution
About This Product
The ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock offers effortless laptop protection with just one click for the ultimate in physical security. The ClickSafe Security Anchor attaches to the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot. A 1.8m cable anchors to a desk, table or any fixed surface, and a keyless four-wheel combination offers 10,000 possible combinations.
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance.
- One-handed engagement without need to use a key.
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure.
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to look up forgotten codes.
- Lock Management: Standard
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Cable Length (ft/m): 5/1.5
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5
- Colour: Black
- Access Type: Individual Access
- Cable Type: Standard
- Engagement Type: Clicksafe
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Type: Unknown
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 140mm / 5.5"
- Width: 130mm / 5.1"
- Depth: 35mm / 1.4"
1 YearYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
ClickSafe® Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted into the Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance.
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time.
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock is securely attached
Resettable 4-Number Combination
The lock offers 10,000 different combination codes that can be selected by the user so it’s personalized and more easily remembered.
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online combination code registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy code retrieval if it ever gets lost or forgotten