ClickSafe® Portable Keyed Laptop Lock
The 1-Step Security Solution for On the Go
About This Product
The ClickSafe® Portable Keyed Laptop Lock is designed for nearly effortless protection of computers and your most sensitive information. The ClickSafe Security Anchor installs quickly into the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot and provides high-level security that engages in one click without using the key. The self-coiling cable can stretch up to 1.82m, and shrinks down to only 76mm for easy packing.
- Tamper-resistant, disk-style lock provides near-impenetrable theft protection.
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance.
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure.
- One-handed engagement without need to use a key.
- ClickSafe Security Anchor™ attaches to laptop via Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers.
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys.
- Two keys supplied.
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Colour: Black
- Access Type: Individual Access
- Engagement Type: Clicksafe
- Period of Warranty: 8 years
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
- Warranty Type: Unknown
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time.
The disk-style lock utilizes a built-in defense system that is nearly impossible to bump or pick, resisting attempts at tampering.
ClickSafe® Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted into the Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lockhead can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it can stretch up to 6 feet to anchor to a desk or fixed structure yet shrinks down to 3 inches for easy portability.
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock is securely attached without the need to use a key.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen.