NanoSaver™ Keyed Laptop Lock
Next Generation Security for Ultra-Thin Devices
About This Product
Designed to fit the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the NanoSaver™ Keyed Laptop Lock secures ultra-thin laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s with the same quality and strength that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™ for more than 25 years. Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the NanoSaver Keyed Laptop Lock provides next generation security for ultra-thin devices.
- Tough 10mm Lock Head with CleatTM Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in select ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden PinTM Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64445M), Supervisor Keyed (K64445S) and Like Keyed (K64445L) options
- Carbon Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & RetrieveTM program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteed by the leader in laptop locks
- Best For: Laptops
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5
- Period of Warranty: Unknown
Tough 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology
Offering uncompromised security for ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide.
5mm Keying System
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden PinTM Technology, the NanoSaver delivers protection with flexibility.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6ft) of cable.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Register & RetrieveTM
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guaranteed by the worldwide leader in laptop locks, the NanoSaver is built to last.