MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock — Supervisor
Smaller Size, No Compromise
About This Product
Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice™ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest, strongest lock for laptop and other devices, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size without compromise.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology supports anti-pick tubular lock
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and Rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Supervisor Keyed allows lock access only to authorized administrators
- TAA Compliant
Strong 10mm Lock Head
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for the even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen