SD4800P USB-C 10Gbps Scalable Video Docking Station w/ 135W adapter - DP/DP/HDMI - Windows
Scale productivity with a single cable
About This Product
Let the leader in professional desktop performance make the most of your laptop’s USB-C connectivity with the ultimate driverless docking solution. Developed with scalability in mind, the SD4800P Universal USB-C Scalable Video Dock with Power Delivery provides users with dual video support today and triple 1080p video support for next gen DisplayPort 1.3 devices. A single USB-C cable connection not only powers your device, it transfers video, audio and data at up to 10Gpbs and connects up to three external displays – providing the ultimate plug and play docking experience with no driver installation required. It is an ideal docking solution for graphic and web designers, animators, engineers, financial analysts and other environments supporting visual multitasking.
- Best for: USB-C laptops and Ultrabooks that support power delivery and monitors that support up to 1080P
- Connection technology: USB-C alt mode
- USB-C power delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above
- No. of monitors supported: 3
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort++
- Maximum resolution supported single monitor: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz; dual monitors: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz; triple monitors: 1600 x 900 @ 60Hz (see manual for other supported resolutions)
- Plug & Play: Installation without the need for drivers or downloads
- System requirements: Host device must support power delivery and DisplayPort alt mode over USB-C
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Connection technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Number of Screen Outputs: 3
- Video ports: DisplayPort++, HDMI
- Docking station family: The Innovator
- Best For: USB-C Laptops & Ultrabooks that support Power Delivery and Monitors that support up to 1080p
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above
- USB 3.0 ports: 5 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports: (1) front with 5V/2.4A fast-charging & (4) back supporting 5V/0.9A
- USB-C ports: 2 x USB-C Ports: (1) front with 5V/3A and (1) rear supporting 60W power delivery
- Audio: 1 x 3.5mm Combo Microphone & Headphone Port (front)
- Data transfer speeds: Supports up to 10Gbps data transfer speed
- Ethernet Speed (Mbps): 10, 100, 1000
- Maximum resolution supported: Single monitor: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz / Dual monitors: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz / Triple monitors: 1600 x 900
- Mounting option: VESA mount compatible: Mounting plate (K33959WW) for 75mm or 100mm VESA layouts sold separately
- Plug & play: Plug & play installation without need for drivers or downloads
- Security slot compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
- System requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Video output: 1 x HDMI v2.0, 2 x DisplayPort++
Driverless USB-C connectivity
Allows users to transfer data (up to 10Gbps), video and audio, and provide up to 60W of power delivery (PD 3.0)* via a single cable for a simple plug and play experience with no drivers required. *Host device must support power delivery and DisplayPort alt mode over USB-C.
Dual or triple video output options**
Provide two DisplayPort++ ports and one HDMI port to allow users to select the right connections for their environment, while also eliminating the need for expensive adapters. **Triple display configurations are supported up to 1600 x 900@60Hz on DP 1.2 compliant laptops and up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz on DP1.3 compliant laptops. The laptop's display should be closed when using three external monitors.
6 USB ports
Extend productivity capabilities via two high-speed front ports – one USB-C 3.1 Gen2 port for power delivery and data transfer (up to 5V/3A/10Gbps) and one USB-A 3.1 Gen2 port (up to 5V/2.4A/10Gbps), and four rear USB 3.0 ports (up to 5V/0.9A/5Gbps).
Connects to any Windows 7 or above laptop equipped with USB-C.
Conveniently turns the dock on or off as needed with the push of a button.
Gigabit Ethernet port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection.
Combo 3.5mm Headphone & Microphone Jack
Connect your favourite headset with ease.
1m USB-C Cable
Provides extra length to accommodate different desktop configurations.
Kensington Security Slot
Allows you to easily implement a cable lock from the No. 1 brand in physical device security to protect your technology investment from potential thieves.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of any VESA®-compatible external display, allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered – mounting plate (K33959WW) sold separately.
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance and security from your Kensington dock.