N17 Keyed Laptop Lock for Dell® Devices
The Strongest Security for Dell Laptops & Tablets
Select Lock Type
About This Product
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure the latest Dell laptops and tablets that have a wedge lock slot. The N17 Keyed Laptop Lock utilizes a unique lock engagement, creating a strong and reliable connection between the lock head and slot. The 5mm Keying System with anti-pick technology provides flexibility as part of Kensington’s unparalleled robust custom keying solution for IT managers. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge diverts the cable away from other peripherals.
- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a wedge lock slot
- Unique lock engagement creates the strongest connection between the lock head and slot
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
Tough Lock Head
Designed for the latest Dell laptops and devices with a wedge lock slot, it meets Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Unique Lock Engagement
Expanding side “hooks” grab on to the internal sides of the non-standard lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensington’s industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen