N17 Portable Keyed Lock for Dell Devices
The Strongest Security for Dell Laptops and Tablets
Select Lock Type
About This Product
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure the latest Dell laptops and tablets that have a Dell wedge lock slot. The N17 Portable Keyed Laptop Lock utilizes a unique lock engagement, creating a strong and reliable connection between the lock head and slot. The Hidden Pin™ Technology with anti-pick technology provides flexibility as part of Kensington’s unparalleled robust custom keying solution for IT managers. A self-coiling steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge diverts the cable away from other peripherals.
- Tough Lock Head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a wedge lock slot
- Unique Lock Engagement creates the strongest connection between the lock head and slot
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick, all part of our robust 5mm custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66645M), Supervisor Keyed (K66645S) and Like Keyed (K66645L) options
- Self-Coiling Steel Cable stretches up to 7.5 feet (2.3m) or shrinks down to 4 inches for easy packing and resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
Tough Lock Head
Offering uncompromised security for devices built with the Dell wedge lock slot, the 10mm Lock Head provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide. The Lock Head fits slim devices securely while allowing them to remain in complete contact with flat surfaces.
Unique Lock Engagement
Expanding side “hooks” grab on to the internal sides of the Dell wedge lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the N17 Portable Keyed Lock delivers protection with flexibility.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 2.3m (7.5ft) of cable that can shrink down to 4 inches for easy packing.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.